Moroccan Rustic Iron Wall Sconce
Size: 6" W x 3" D x 11 1/2" H
Wire not included.
Hand-tooled with Traditional Moroccan Floral Patterns and Geometric Cutouts. A focal point for the entryways, rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms or empty corners. It adds a uniquely foreign touch to your home!
Click here to view wiring service: Lamp Lighting Kit and Wiring Service
• Made from Wrought Iron
• Technique: Casting with intricate lacy filigree metalwork
• Feature artistic hand punched cut-outs designs so that the light can shine through
• Suitable for hanging or placed as a freestyle lamp (depends on style)
• Fill any surrounding with a dazzling effect of light and shadow
• Blend effortlessly into any design, indoors or outdoors
• Exude a combination of chic, zen, eclectic decor styles with practical functionality
• Excellent decor for your home, festivities, and parties
New and hand made but due to the nature of the material: wrought iron so it looks aged,
rustic, distressed, expect minor dents or cracks in the metal.
Delicate Iron Metal Cutout with Moroccan Design
Use 40 to 100-watt bulb (bulbs not included).
How to Clean:
Please note that most of the Moroccan lamps are imported into the US without electric components because of the different wiring standards. You can bring it to any store to install for you. Click here to view wiring service: Lamp Lighting Kit and Wiring Service
We offer lamp kit for an additional cost of $25.
It includes: 3 Ft. Metal Chain, 8 Foot Long Lamp Cord, A Socket and a 5 inches in Diameter Ceiling Canopy.
Light Bulbs are not included.